Domainsbot Terms of Service
By using the Domainsbot API (“Service”), or any services of Domainsbot, Inc (“Domainsbot”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Domainsbot will provide you domain names recommendations that are somehow related to your end user query and are likely to be available for registration.
- You must be at least 18 years old or you must have legal capacity to enter into a legally binding agreement.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Domainsbot cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
Any use of the Service is bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms:
- Domainsbot grants you, a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non sub-licensable right and license to use the Service as follows to display to your end users through your site the domain name suggestions that correspond to that end user’s requests as provided by Domainsbot. You may not under any circumstances cache or otherwise store the Results, or any copy or derivative thereof.
- You shall not attempt to (or permit any third party to) reverse engineer or discover or duplicate any content, data, technology, routines, computer software, algorithms, methods or underlying ideas or design or user interface techniques used to provide the Service or Domainsbot content. You may not under any circumstances (a) use the Service in any manner that may dilute, diminish or otherwise damage Domainsbot’s rights or goodwill in any way or (b) attempt to create or allow others to create a substitute service or product for the Service through use of any of the Domainsbot Content.
- You expressly understand and agree that Domainsbot shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Domainsbot has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the Service.
- Domainsbot reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the API (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and it is refundable.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again. You will no longer have access to your account, and you will be refunded a partial credit for the rest of that month.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Account link in the global navigation bar at the top of the screen. The Account screen provides a simple no questions asked cancellation link.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- Domainsbot, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Domainsbot service, for any reason at any time. Domainsbot reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Domainsbot reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Domainsbot Site (developers.Domainsbot.com).
- Domainsbot shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Privacy and Confidentiality Policy
- Domainsbot represents and warrants that it will not reveal any end user content that contains personally identifiable information to any third party.
- All requests to our API shall be considered confidential information. Domainsbot may use the requests for the sole purpose of performing or improving the Service.
- Notwithstanding anything else, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Service is provided by Domainsbot on an “As Available” basis and all Service support and materials provided by Domainsbot are provided by Domainsbot “AS IS,” without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. Domainsbot does not warrant or represent that (i) the Service will operate uninterrupted, timely or error-free or be suitable for any Client Businesses, (ii) any Domainsbot Content will be accurate, authentic, timely, complete or reliable, and (iii) any errors in any computer software used in connection with the Service will be corrected or provide any warranty with respect to the quality, reliability or security of the Service. Domainsbot makes no representation or warranty on the fitness for use of the Service, including, but not limited to, that any domain name suggested by Domainsbot as part of the Results can be registered as a trademark or used as a trade name on either the federal or state level or registered as a company name in any jurisdiction; or that use of the Service by an end user to register and use a domain will not infringe upon the rights of any third parties.
- Domainsbot might use the provided content and the related Domainsbot Content to identify newly delegated domain names and use this information for other Domainsbot provided services.
- Technical support is only provided to some plans and it is only available via email.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You expressly understand and agree that Domainsbot shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Domainsbot has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Domainsbot to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Domainsbot and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Domainsbot (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Domainsbot reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Domainsbot prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Domainsbot cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to support at Domainsbot dot com.